Project Welcome - Enactus Ryerson invites Newcomer Syrians to a Free Financial Literacy Workshop (Conducted in Arabic).
Banking in Canada:
- Banks vs. Credit Unions
- Chequing vs. Savings Account
- Criteria to Consider when Selecting an Account
- Tap Banking
- Bank Interest and Other Incentives
- Other Bank Services
- Saving for the Future
- Mobile Banking Applications
- Opening a Bank Account
- Fees and Service Charges
- Newcomer Banking Packages
- Line of Credit
- Protecting your Bank Account
For those who attend ALL 5 of our sessions will receive a financial literacy certificate. Please do not forget to sign in at the registration desk upon arrival.
Please note that all of these events will be taught and led in Arabic.
To register please click here
Date: Wednesday October 12, 2016
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Student Learning Center (SLC), Room: Launch Zone, 341 Yonge Street 3rd Floor Toronto