The refugees I am sponsoring have experienced discrimination/hate crime. What can I do?

If the refugee(s) you are sponsoring have been attacked, contact your local police immediately. If they have been discriminated against in one of the social areas protected by the Ontario Human Rights Code, you can contact the Human Rights Legal Support Centre for help filing a claim with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario.