Wired: Evaluating Settlement Online (WESO) Toolkit Training Session
Wired: Evaluating Settlement Online (WESO) is a YMCA of the National Capital Region IRCC-funded project focused on developing tools and resources for Settlement Service Provider Organizations (SPOs).
WESO is a research-based program that addresses the challenges/barriers that service providers and newcomer clients face in delivering/using remote and hybrid services. The project is uncovering evidence-based practices that Settlement Service Provider Organizations (SPOs) find promising in delivering remote/hybrid services and engaging clients, creating a toolkit/framework and resources for SPOs to evaluate the effectiveness of your service delivery and adapt your models accordingly to improve services, and creating a network of knowledge and promising practice sharing.
The WESO team has created an evaluation tool for SPOs to assess the quality of your hybrid services and increase client intentions to use hybrid services. This toolkit also includes a data collection tool, in the form of a client questionnaire, that SPOs can use to collect client feedback.
You may be struggling with questions like:
- How do you know that your hybrid service delivery is effective?
- What are you getting right?
- What isn't working?
- Most importantly, what do your clients think?
In this session you’ll learn about:
- The WESO Toolkit and how it can help you answer these questions and more
- Why it’s important/Why it matters for their organization and clients
- What’s in it for you - how it will improve their work and career, including help introduce you to data management and analysis, which is the foundation of being able to work effectively with AI!
- How to do all of this in a way that will save you time
- Upcoming training sessions you can attend
You'll learn how WESO staff can support you in implementing the Toolkit and evaluation in your organization.
This information will benefit all Settlement Service Provider Organizations (SPOs) members.