Workshop: Sexual Health & Mental Health for LGBTQI refugees/ newcomers
The Rainbow Coalition 4 Refuge in collaboration with the BC Centre for Disease Control, is inviting you to the upcoming workshop: Sexual Health & Mental Health for LGBTQI refugees/ newcomers
- Discuss the unique challenges that LGBTQI refugees face in accessing sexual health and mental health services.
- Offer clinical input for sexual health in a gender-inclusive way.
- Support participants in learning about and connecting with current sexual health resources, as well as how to access IFHP, and be a service provider that uses it/billing.
- Discuss culturally safe and trauma-informed practices.
- Best practices for service providers
Questions? Email: email@example.com
Date & time -Mode Online 1 min. read