Skip to main content

How can I find settlement services?

Settlement services are available for newcomers to Canada. These services are often free. They are always confidential. They can include :

  • Interpretation and translation of documents, or help to arrange these services
  • Help filling out forms and applications
  • English classes (ESL or LINC)
  • Help finding a job or training
  • Information about other community services, schools and health care, etc.

To find settlement services, you can : 

211 is a free and confidential service. You can contact them to find programs and services in your community.

Settlement services are also often available in schools and libraries.